Jellyfin Forum
What TV Series Are You Watching? - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-off-topic)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-media)
+--- Thread: What TV Series Are You Watching? (/t-what-tv-series-are-you-watching)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - anthonylavado - 2023-07-17

My wife and I watch Grand Sumo tournaments from Japan, which run for 15 days in the middle of every odd-numbered month. We record the highlights episodes off NHK World Japan with the Jellyfin Live TV DVR, so we can watch it later in the day. Today was Day 9's episode, and at the time of posting, Day 10 is about to start (in Japan).

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - Hooleyhill - 2023-08-06

Reading Isaac Asimov "Foundation" and watching season 2 of "Foundation".
Just finished Season One of "Silo" might get the book!

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - bitmap - 2023-08-09

I just did an AV1 encode of Future Man and I'm watching through that. It's a pretty fun show. Nothing real deep, but a fun watch. Recently finished a binge of Atlanta, which was absolutely excellent. In the process of AV1 encoding Dark in 4K (my first 4K attempt at AV1 encoding) and will be giving that a shot next. Heard great things and I have a buddy learning German who wants to rewatch with German subtitles, so that gives me something else to do as well...

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - GavGaddis - 2023-10-17

Currently working my way through Archer after bailing during Season 4 a literal decade ago. It's unfortunate to see I bounced JUST before the writers started upping their game and investing in character work, but at least it means I have ten seasons of increasingly good animation and plots to enjoy over the next few weeks!

I'm also revisiting Ugly Americans and getting mad at its cancellation all over again. It looked so distinct, the writing was solid, and the voice actors were just the right mix of quality but also low-cost that Comedy Central could've kept renewing it indefinitely and made a profit. Instead they forced the studio to find funding independent of Comedy Central and here we are: two excellent seasons of animation and a twin-stick shooter that's now technically lost media because you can't legally acquire it anymore.

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - Yankees4life - 2023-10-23

Some game shows (Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy), some rasslin (AEW and WWE)...and Gen V ATM.

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - mark - 2023-10-25

Pantheon. Surprisingly decent.

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - 1hitsong - 2023-11-02

My wife and I are currently re-watching Brooklyn 99 at lunch time. Great show.

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - jimmyjammy - 2023-11-02

just started watching the Sky TV series "Brassic". great if your a fan of "Shameless" & Guy Ritchie's "Snatch"!

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - Sheerdag - 2023-11-09

Juste finished Mégantic (french serie) and the next one is The Morning Show season 3

RE: What TV Series Are You Watching? - abpjf - 2023-11-10

My long-term slog: 32 hours in on the 500-hr Turkish historical-drama "Resurrection: Ertugrul"

This season's K-shows: "Strong Girl Nam-soon" | "A Good Day to be A Dog" | "Vigilante"

This season's J-shows: "There's a Reason I Can't Pay" | "Tokumei! Metropolitan Police Department Special Accounts Section" | "Atari no Kitchen"

This season's C-shows: "Tiger and Crane" | "Till the End of the Moon"

This season's 'domestic' shows: "The Winter King" | "Frasier (2023)" | "Culprits"

Misc: Season 2 of "30 Coins" | Too many anime/animation to mention | re-watching "LEXX" & "Krypton" | more stuff than I care to admit to myself