Jellyfin Forum
SOLVED: SOLVED: No playable media recognized - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: SOLVED: SOLVED: No playable media recognized (/t-solved-solved-no-playable-media-recognized)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: No playable media recognized - TheDreadPirate - 2024-10-25

Can you show how your metadata providers are setup in the library?

Dashboard > Libraries > select a library

Take screenshots of that window and share them.

RE: No playable media recognized - Elixirslayer - 2024-10-25

https://pastebin.com/XCnKyGjy
Can you check again? should be fine now.

(6 hours ago)TheDreadPirate Wrote: Can you show how your metadata providers are setup in the library?

Sorry for screenshots from phone, right now can't get to pc.

You're getting there, but you still one nested movie left, Back to the Future.

And the separate subtitle folders you have in a couple of your movies isn't going to work. The subtitle files need to be at the same level as the movie and need to have the same name, .

(6 hours ago)Elixirslayer Wrote:
(6 hours ago)TheDreadPirate Wrote: Can you show how your metadata providers are setup in the library?

Sorry for screenshots from phone, right now can't get to pc.

I've found that even if you uncheck a provider, Jellyfin often doesn't go down to the second in the list.  So move TMDB to the top of the list and AniDB should be at the bottom.

(6 hours ago)TheDreadPirate Wrote: You're getting there, but you still one nested movie left, Back to the Future.

And the separate subtitle folders you have in a couple of your movies isn't going to work.  The subtitle files need to be at the same level as the movie and need to have the same name, .

Thanks for pointing out the movie, i'll fix that.
I put them in seprate folder as I don't need them and it'll save me time to edit their names lol.

(6 hours ago)TheDreadPirate Wrote: I've found that even if you uncheck a provider, Jellyfin often doesn't go down to the second in the list.  So move TMDB to the top of the list and AniDB should be at the bottom.

I'll try that out in a minute.

(6 hours ago)TheDreadPirate Wrote: I've found that even if you uncheck a provider, Jellyfin often doesn't go down to the second in the list.  So move TMDB to the top of the list and AniDB should be at the bottom.

Unfortunately, did not help

Also, fixed Back To The Future
├── Back To The Future (1985)
│   └── Back To The Future (1985) 720p.mkv
├── Back To The Future Part II (1989)
│   ├── Back To The Future Part II (1989) 720p .mkv
│   └── Back To The Future Part II (1989) 720p.en.srt
├── Back To The Future Part III (1990)
│   ├── Back To The Future Part III (1990) 720p.en.srt
│   └── Back To The Future Part III (1990) 720p.mkv

Can you rescan and select "replace all metadata"? If it still doesn't show anything in Jellyfin, share your latest jellyfin log via pastebin.

Another thing you can try is switching the highest priority metadata provider to TVDB. I recall another Indian user that had this problem found that their ISP was blocking TMDB but not TVDB.

You would need to install the TVDB plugin. If you do install it, make sure to uncheck the missing episode fetcher on your Show libraries.

(5 hours ago)TheDreadPirate Wrote: Can you rescan and select "replace all metadata"?  If it still doesn't show anything in Jellyfin, share your latest jellyfin log via pastebin.

Another thing you can try is switching the highest priority metadata provider to TVDB.  I recall another Indian user that had this problem found that their ISP was blocking TMDB but not TVDB.

You would need to install the TVDB plugin.  If you do install it, make sure to uncheck the missing episode fetcher on your Show libraries.

That didn't work and i exceed the pastebin size limit. how else can i send the logs?
will also exceed the fie size limit here probably

Here's a compressed zip of log file

You can zip the log file and attach it to a forum post.