Jellyfin Forum
Playback issue on Android TV app - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: General Questions (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-general-questions)
+--- Thread: Playback issue on Android TV app (/t-playback-issue-on-android-tv-app)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Playback issue on Android TV app - TheDreadPirate - 2024-07-08

Since there aren't any attachments, you can leave out "-c:t? copy" altogether. Also, I noticed I put in an extra space after "-max_muxing_queue_size 2048". Not sure if that matters, but ffmpeg is particular about syntax.

RE: Playback issue on Android TV app - ezrab552 - 2024-07-09

(2024-07-08, 10:08 PM)TheDreadPirate Wrote: Since there aren't any attachments, you can leave out "-c:t? copy" altogether.  Also, I noticed I put in an extra space after "-max_muxing_queue_size 2048".  Not sure if that matters, but ffmpeg is particular about syntax.

OK. This is what I'm getting now...

RE: Playback issue on Android TV app - TheDreadPirate - 2024-07-09

So it looks like it ran fine. Wherever you told it to output the test jpg, try opening it.

Definitely strange that it works when run manually.

RE: Playback issue on Android TV app - ezrab552 - 2024-07-10

(2024-07-09, 03:00 PM)TheDreadPirate Wrote: So it looks like it ran fine.  Wherever you told it to output the test jpg, try opening it.

Definitely strange that it works when run manually.

Sorry for the silly question, but where is the output. I only put the movie path in the code...

RE: Playback issue on Android TV app - TheDreadPirate - 2024-07-10

The last option of the command is the output file. If you just specified a file name, like in my example, and not a full path the file will be whatever you called it in the directory you ran the command from. In your screenshot you ran the command in C:\Windows\System32. If you didn't specify a full path it is probably sitting in that folder.

(2024-07-10, 03:53 PM)TheDreadPirate Wrote: The last option of the command is the output file.  If you just specified a file name, like in my example, and not a full path the file will be whatever you called it in the directory you ran the command from.  In your screenshot you ran the command in C:\Windows\System32.  If you didn't specify a full path it is probably sitting in that folder.

I found the file. This file is way stuttering than the original one.

(2024-07-10, 05:31 PM)ezrab552 Wrote: I found the file. This file is way stuttering than the original one.

More or less?

(2024-07-10, 05:37 PM)TheDreadPirate Wrote:
(2024-07-10, 05:31 PM)ezrab552 Wrote: I found the file. This file is way stuttering than the original one.

More or less?

More. It's feels like a video with a very low fps now.

Edit: Playing the file on pc is very stuttering, playing it on the streamer is the same as original file.

Is that on the ATV box you've had issues with? What about on other clients?

(2024-07-10, 06:24 PM)TheDreadPirate Wrote: Is that on the ATV box you've had issues with?  What about on other clients?

Yes. I have two Android TV Boxes Xiaomi mibox 4 and Xiaomi box 2nd gen, and Only with the Xiaomi box 2nd gen I have an issue.
All other clients works fine.

I have TCL TV with Google TV that have this issue only worse, but when I swiched to LibVLC player the videos plays fine.