Jellyfin Forum
Possibility to add new products collection in the home section jellyfin - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: General Questions (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-general-questions)
+--- Thread: Possibility to add new products collection in the home section jellyfin (/t-possibility-to-add-new-products-collection-in-the-home-section-jellyfin)

Possibility to add new products collection in the home section jellyfin - javifeer - 2023-10-13

Hello again!

Is there any possibility to make a collection called what's new on the home screen in such a way that it identifies the content by recent date and when you enter the collection you get the content sorted by recent date?

Thanks in advance!

RE: Possibility to add new products collection in the home section jellyfin - Dex Luther - 2023-10-13

There's a section you can add to the home screen called "Latest Media". That will show items from each of your libraries in the order they were added and/or when a new episode is added.

If you navigate into your libraries, there should be a button at the top (The AZ button). If you click/tap on it, you have the option to sort the library by the date added or by release date in ascending or descending order. The Button to the right will also let you Filter items in various ways.

Not sure if either of those is exactly what you're looking for. I can't think of anything that would be closer, but hope it helps.

RE: Possibility to add new products collection in the home section jellyfin - javifeer - 2023-10-14

@Dex Luther Where can I find the latest media section to add it?

Thank you very much for the help, I have tried the AZ button at the top and so if I order them as you say !!!! is amazing!!!

RE: Possibility to add new products collection in the home section jellyfin - Dex Luther - 2023-10-15

(2023-10-14, 08:22 AM)javifeer Wrote: @Dex Luther Where can I find the latest media section to add it?

Thank you very much for the help, I have tried the AZ button at the top and so if I order them as you say !!!! is amazing!!!

The home section thing I think is one of the sections added by default, but you can switch the sections around as you like.

Basically I have libraries for Anime that has dual audio available, a library for Anime that's Subbed only, one for Western TV shows, Movies. The collections are from a plug-in that finds box-sets of movies and creates collections for each of them.

Latest media will display the newest stuff in each of your libraries in separate sections. There's an option at the top to not show things you've already watched.

If you click the little person Icon on the top right of the screen, and then Click "Home" in that menu, you can customize how your Home screen is displayed.

[Image: 47116c07ed29d8074b9deed3eb0860a6.png]

RE: Possibility to add new products collection in the home section jellyfin - javifeer - 2023-10-15

(2023-10-15, 04:19 AM)Dex Luther Wrote:
(2023-10-14, 08:22 AM)javifeer Wrote: @Dex Luther Where can I find the latest media section to add it?

The home section thing I think is one of the sections added by default, but you can switch the sections around as you like.

Basically I have libraries for Anime that has dual audio available, a library for Anime that's Subbed only, one for Western TV shows, Movies. The collections are from a plug-in that finds box-sets of movies and creates collections for each of them.

Latest media will display the newest stuff in each of your libraries in separate sections. There's an option at the top to not show things you've already watched.

If you click the little person Icon on the top right of the screen, and then Click "Home" in that menu, you can customize how your Home screen is displayed.

[Image: 47116c07ed29d8074b9deed3eb0860a6.png]

Thank you very much for your help, my friend, a big hug!