Jellyfin Forum
JellyFin reporting/Tract understanding issue? - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: JellyFin reporting/Tract understanding issue? (/t-jellyfin-reporting-tract-understanding-issue)

JellyFin reporting/Tract understanding issue? - KodiUser1138 - 2023-07-05

I have All Elite Wrestling shows and PPVs in my media collection. The shows seem to work fine. The PPVs do not. I created a TV series for the PPVS and use each one as a new season, manually curating the metadata. This is no problem in JF and each PPV shows up as a new season with the pre-show as episode 1 and the main show as episode 2. Simple. I include the IMDB, TMDB and TVDB information in each NFO file for each entry. This also carries over flawlessly to my Kodi clients as I intend.

When playing any of these Tract reruns some random TV show and episode number. Things like Who's Line, various anime, some sex show? I'm not understanding where the disconnect is. I don't need Tract to track each PPV necessarily but I'd like it to NOT find some random episode and include that in my collection and watched history. It's kind of weird to me. Any ideas what the issue might be? Anyone else have experience with these sorts of events in your libraries?

RE: JellyFin reporting/Tract understanding issue? - KodiUser1138 - 2023-07-25

Just wanted to bump and see if anyone has any info about Tract. Trying to sort out this one issue and clean up some ugly entries if at all possile.

RE: JellyFin reporting/Tract understanding issue? - Deleted User - 2023-10-19

in the trakt plugin settings, in jellyfin, you can exclude library folders
if your ppv shows are all in a single path, this could work for you
i am not sure specifically of it's operation just it's existence so you would have to try and see

RE: JellyFin reporting/Tract understanding issue? - KodiUser1138 - 2023-10-19

(2023-10-19, 01:48 AM)000 Wrote: in the trakt plugin settings, in jellyfin, you can exclude library folders
if your ppv shows are all in a single path, this could work for you
i am not sure specifically of it's operation just it's existence so you would have to try and see

I see how that would be implemented. Right now I have all the various AEW shows in a main AEW folder and that is the folder that is added to the library so I can't go in and specifically exclude just the one folder without removing the full library and re-adding it folder by folder for each individual show. Or maybe have 1 root folder for all the TV shows and another for just the PPVs. 

Overall it's not a huge issue as I don't sit looking at Trakt constantly and PPVs aren't a daily occurrence just one of those things that will bug your OCD.

Right now I wish I could figure out how to update actor images easily based on updated NFO data.

RE: JellyFin reporting/Tract understanding issue? - Deleted User - 2023-10-19

(2023-10-19, 02:52 AM)KodiUser1138 Wrote: I see how that would be implemented. Right now I have all the various AEW shows in a main AEW folder and that is the folder that is added to the library so I can't go in and specifically exclude just the one folder without removing the full library and re-adding it folder by folder for each individual show. Or maybe have 1 root folder for all the TV shows and another for just the PPVs. 

Overall it's not a huge issue as I don't sit looking at Trakt constantly and PPVs aren't a daily occurrence just one of those things that will bug your OCD.

yes it looks like you would have a Source "TV Shows" with multiple paths, /shows/mainshows and /shows/ppvshows

then it would allow you to exclude the /ppvshows within trakt but as far as jellyfin sees everything is still the same source so everything displays correctly

(2023-10-19, 02:52 AM)KodiUser1138 Wrote: Right now I wish I could figure out how to update actor images easily based on updated NFO data.

i dont think i even pay attention to actors or their thumbs so i wouldn't have any recommendations for this