Jellyfin Forum
Roku version 2.0.0 Released - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-announcements)
+--- Forum: Project Announcements (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-project-announcements)
+--- Thread: Roku version 2.0.0 Released (/t-roku-version-2-0-0-released)

Pages: 1 2

Roku version 2.0.0 Released - 1hitsong - 2023-12-11

When we say this 2.0.0 release is a major milestone, we honestly mean it. New features and bug fixes abound, but even behind the scenes the updates continue all the way to the foundation with us updating every single file in the app to support a new programming language. You can't get more monumental than that!

Read more on the blog to learn about some of the exciting new features, or read the full release notes.

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - He-who-is-tired - 2023-12-11

Wow! What a list of features! Can't wait to try it all out!

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - mjmclaughlin92 - 2023-12-11

Thanks so much for all the awesome work you all do!

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - Alliyance - 2023-12-12

Checking the new features but why put the Latest movies on the bottom and Latest series on top? The rest, like quick select with top or down arrow is cool!!!!

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - johare - 2023-12-12

Looks great so far. Only issue is that thumbnails don't all load on my older Roku TV. Like a whole row will be just blue rectangles until I select something and go back...then most/all will load.

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - paulc - 2023-12-12

(2023-12-12, 12:50 AM)Alliyance Wrote: Checking the new features but why put the Latest movies on the bottom and Latest series on top? The rest, like quick select with top or down arrow is cool!!!!

Looks like in the  settings you can change the arrangement to match the main web clients home screen.

Open Jellyfin Roku, press *, settings, user interface, general, use web clients hone screen  

That might rearrange where things are for you. It did for me.

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - Alliyance - 2023-12-12

paulc dateline='[url=tel:1702408551' Wrote: 1702408551[/url]']
Alliyance dateline='[url=tel:1702342202' Wrote: 1702342202[/url]']
Checking the new features but why put the Latest movies on the bottom and Latest series on top? The rest, like quick select with top or down arrow is cool!!!!

Looks like in the  settings you can 

change the arrangement to match the main web clients home screen.

Open Jellyfin Roku, press *, settings, user interface, general, use web clients hone screen  

Tried that with no luck. Latest series still on the first row and movies on the second. 😒

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - Muther - 2023-12-12

Will there ever be a way to change the display images to look the way they do in "music videos" currently on my PC the are wider than the are tall (more like a screen shot)and on the TV, through Roku, they look like DVD covers.

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - Alliyance - 2023-12-13

Weird cause my mom as the same Roku and connected to the same server and her latest movies are on the first row. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

RE: Roku version 2.0.0 Released - paulc - 2023-12-13

(2023-12-12, 09:57 PM)Alliyance Wrote:
paulc dateline='[url=tel:1702408551' Wrote: 1702408551[/url]']
Alliyance dateline='[url=tel:1702342202' Wrote: 1702342202[/url]']

Looks like in the  settings you can 

change the arrangement to match the main web clients home screen.

Tried that with no luck. Latest series still on the first row and movies on the second. 😒

Turns out, web client home screen is failing for me, also, on 3 different Roku's. I'm going to open a ticket about it on Github.