Jellyfin Forum
Jellyfin dont show 1 folder - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Jellyfin dont show 1 folder (/t-jellyfin-dont-show-1-folder)

Jellyfin dont show 1 folder - amigo - 2024-02-01

Hello! My English is not native, so sorry for mistakes. I have Jellyfin in LXC proxmox, smb share with photos. In LXC i make access to folder with photos.
LXC have: 3 CPU core from i5-3470, 2gb memory, 5gb bootdisk size(3gb free), Jellyfin version 10.8.13

All folders have any media: photos(jpg, png and any), videos(h264, h265 and etc).
All folders work good(i can see photos, videos, download media) except 1 folder.

I dont have folder 2019 year. This folder most big in my library(~230gb).
I have access to folder from system console, i have READ permissions and Jellyfin can see folder in web form "Add library".

I trying manual add foler but not work.

Log

Sorry for imglog, i cant copy text from VM.
Wat i need to do for fix my problem?Thank you in advance.

RE: Jellyfin dont show 1 folder - TheDreadPirate - 2024-02-01

I am assuming all the numbers and backslashes I am seeing are unicode characters for your language.

I see you have a couple test libraries with the 2019 folder. I am assuming that those test libraries also didn't read it.

We can try enabling debug logging. Documented here

https://jellyfin.org/docs/general/administration/troubleshooting/#debug-logging

Once you enable debug logging and restart, rescan and select "replace all metadata" for one of these 2019 test libraries. Once that finishes can you zip the log (it will probably be big) and attach it to a post here?

RE: Jellyfin dont show 1 folder - amigo - 2024-02-05

Sorry for the delay, little time. I try some tests and have logs and some result.
Tests:
1)Remvoe all librarys from Jellyfin>clear caches(from sheduler)>clear logs> add library with ONLY 2019 folder. 2019 folder is WORK! I can see photos and videos. log 2.7Mb:
.zip   add only 2019.zip (Size: 159.04 KB / Downloads: 11)
2)After 1 test i add library with ALL photos. I return to my issue-have work all photos without 2019 folder. log 8.2Mb:
.zip   add all after 2019.zip (Size: 509.64 KB / Downloads: 9)
3)Remvoe all librarys from Jellyfin>clear caches(from sheduler)>clear logs> add library with ALL photos. All like in test 2.  I return to my issue-have work all photos without 2019 folder. log 5.1Mb:
.zip   add all.zip (Size: 334.35 KB / Downloads: 10)
4)After 3 test add library with ONLY 2019 folder>2019 dont work like start issue(or test 2, or test 3). log 0.7Mb:
.zip   add 2019 after all.zip (Size: 48.78 KB / Downloads: 14)
I hope you can find something. Thank you in advance.

RE: Jellyfin dont show 1 folder - TheDreadPirate - 2024-02-05

The one thing that I noticed is that your 2019 library I see a lot of NFO provider logs trying to retrieve metadata from NFO files. Did you enable NFO Saver? Or did you generate your own NFO files? I don't see any log entries for retrieving NFO metadata for your other logs. Only 2019.

RE: Jellyfin dont show 1 folder - amigo - 2024-02-06

I fix my issue. I make new clear LXC with clear instaall Jellyfin. Add ALL photos and get my issue(dont work 2019 folder). After, I start separate 2019 folder to sub folders with parts of content from 2019. I make 2019.1 - some folders, 2019.2 - next some folders and etc. I find problem in 1 file in root 2019 folder. It was 1 video file frome phone. All media from 2019 folder work without this file. HW acceleration in Jellyfin is OFF. I remove this file to another("2019.1" named) folder and all 2019 content is good. I make debug, try add library with 1 this file. I make mediainfo from this file. I dont know were the broblem. If you have time, can you look at the data and try to find the problem? Maby tihs can help fix some bug or somthing. In the end, Thank you very much for you help and time. You can close the Thread. If you need more information for the problem, send me message on the forum and i send this video file.
PS About NFO i dont remember turn ON or turn OFF this options in start. Anyway, all tests in this Thread i try with default options(NFO is OFF) and alone 2019 work, 2019 in all media dont work. I try find *nfo* in all photos from linux and from windows - no result.

.zip   add all.zip (Size: 103.58 KB / Downloads: 11)
.zip   add 2019.1 after all.zip (Size: 5.09 KB / Downloads: 10)
.txt   mediainfo.txt (Size: 12.89 KB / Downloads: 11)