Jellyfin Forum
can't load dashboard - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: can't load dashboard (/t-can-t-load-dashboard)

Pages: 1 2

can't load dashboard - idiocracy - 2024-05-24

I can log in and out. Content loads etc. Except for dashboard, i just get a blank screen, and i can't load any of the pages on the dashboard. Which means i can't add users, change any settings at all.
Tried clearing cache and cookies. Tried different browser. Same issue.
Using Firefox.

I am assuming this is a bug, since it's happening in multiple browsers, and on mobile device.

RE: can't load dashboard - TheDreadPirate - 2024-05-24

Do you have any themes or custom CSS?

What OS is the server running?

RE: can't load dashboard - idiocracy - 2024-05-24

win11, no css and theme is set to "dark".

Can you share your full jellyfin server log via pastebin?

Pastebin says size is exceeded.

Also, i was trying to add an infuse client. But it appears infuse doesn't work with jellyfin anymore.

Do you have their latest infuse plugin beta?

https://community.firecore.com/t/add-infusesync-plugin-support-for-jellyfin-10-9/49006/9

Zip your logs and attach it to a post.

I added infuse the plugin and restarted server. But it refuses to connect. It says the user or pass is incorrect. Even tho the user we're testing with is "BB" and password "123", as in, the user and password is correct. It just won't connect.
User is working fine on other devices.

Edit: We just tried swiftfin as well, doesn't work either. However, it does not complain about user and pass, but just doesn't want to connect to ip:port. Appears that entering none-standard port doesn't work.

Meanwhile this is working fine on every other device, google tv, android phone.

Did you lock the account with the failed attempts (I don't recall what the default fail counter is).

If pastebin won't accept the logs, zip up the log file and attach it here.

Here you go, and sorry for going off topic, suddenly it's multiple issues compounding.

Account not locked, could log in from my phone.

I've found that if i manually stop and then start jellyfin, i get access to dashbord, but only for a while, then i have to do it again.
Also, found that i did in fact have skinmanager installed. I just couldn't see it before.

Two accounts are not working: Gert and Far. I see two failed login attempts for Gert and Far's account is disabled. I cannot find any login attempts for "BB".

Code:
[2024-05-24 19:32:38.455 +02:00] [INF] [84] Jellyfin.Server.Implementations.Users.UserManager: Authentication request for "Gert" has been denied (IP: "WAN IP")
[2024-05-24 19:32:38.457 +02:00] [ERR] [84] Jellyfin.Api.Middleware.ExceptionMiddleware: Error processing request: "Invalid username or password entered". URL "POST" "/Users/authenticatebyname".
[2024-05-24 19:32:52.516 +02:00] [INF] [84] Jellyfin.Server.Implementations.Users.UserManager: Authentication request for "Far" has been denied because this account is currently disabled (IP: "WAN IP").
[2024-05-24 19:32:52.518 +02:00] [ERR] [84] Jellyfin.Api.Middleware.ExceptionMiddleware: Error processing request: "[WAN IP] The Far account is currently disabled. Please consult with your administrator". URL "POST" "/Users/authenticatebyname".

The Infuse plugin is not loading due to it not being compatible with 10.9 yet (except the beta)

Code:
[2024-05-24 20:14:13.487 +02:00] [ERR] [1] Emby.Server.Implementations.Plugins.PluginManager: Failed to load assembly "C:\ProgramData\Jellyfin\Server\plugins\InfuseSync_1.4.2.0\InfuseSync.dll". This error occurs when a plugin references an incompatible version of one of the shared libraries. Disabling plugin

One of your library folders is missing.

Code:
[2024-05-24 20:14:15.505 +02:00] [INF] [1] Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for "D:\Film\SB\4K" because the path does not exist

Some additional info. Far's account was disabled due to too many failed attempts. A bunch of login failures for the admin account from localhost. I don't see any successful admin logins.

I see this message a bunch, but it isn't clear whose account it is associated with. Nicolaj, maybe?

Code:
MediaBrowser.Controller.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Only admin users can subscribe to session information.