Jellyfin Forum
Zombie CSS - 10.9.x compatible - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: Themes & Styles (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-themes-styles)
+--- Thread: Zombie CSS - 10.9.x compatible (/t-zombie-css-10-9-x-compatible)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Zombie CSS - 10.9.x compatible - M0RPH3US - 2024-06-04

Huge Thanks to all the theme creators out there for their hard work. This theme takes bits and pieces from other themes, namely Zesty, JellySkin, Ultrachromic and JellyFin Landscape. Please let me know in case I have missed anybody.

Installation:

Code:
@import url('https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/MakD/zombie-release@latest/zombie-min-git.css');

Alternative Mobile Layout

Code:
@import url('https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/MakD/zombie-release@latest/mobile-alt-layout.css');

Alternative Mobile Layout V2

Due to image count limitations, the details of Varient 2 is in Post #24 along with installation instructions. 

Screenshots:

1. Desktop Login - [Image: login.png]
  2. Desktop Homepage - [Image: homepage.png]
  3. Desktop Detail Page - [Image: detail.png]
  4. Desktop Series Page - [Image: tv-series.png]
  5. Desktop Episode Page - [Image: seasonpage.png]
  6. Mobile Homepage - [Image: mobile_homepage.png]
  7. Mobile Details Page - [Image: mobile_itempage.png]
  8. Mobile Details Page Alt Layout - [Image: mobile_detail-alt.png]
  9. Mobile Landscape - [Image: mobile_landscape.png]
  10. Tablet - [Image: tablet_landscape.png]

More images in the github repo. The entire credit goes to the original theme creators. I have just tweaked some bits to suit my needs. 

Color Palettes can be customised. Visit the Git Repository for the Palette imports, or you can also use the awesome palettes by @ZestyJelly at his theme repo.

Also a huge thanks to @BobHasNoSoul and @SethBacon for their magic with the featured bar. I have tweaked that also for a different look. If interested, installation steps are there in my repo.

RE: Zombie CSS - nibbles - 2024-06-05

I REALLY like this as it applies a LOT of my favorite bits and bobs from other themes, and mashes it all together. Thank you SO much for this. Now you're making me want to dive into themes and figure out the last few things from a few I like to transplant... but I'm not super smart lol

Again thanks for this it's amazing!

RE: Zombie CSS - M0RPH3US - 2024-06-05

(2024-06-05, 11:03 AM)nibbles Wrote: I REALLY like this as it applies a LOT of my favorite bits and bobs from other themes, and mashes it all together. Thank you SO much for this. Now you're making me want to dive into themes and figure out the last few things from a few I like to transplant... but I'm not super smart lol

Again thanks for this it's amazing!

Thank you for the feedback. Minor enhancements were made. I request you to use kindly 

Code:
@import url('https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/MakD/zombie-release@v6/zombie-min-git.css');

Any and all feedback is welcome..

RE: Zombie CSS - M0RPH3US - 2024-06-06

Need feedback with an alternative mobile details layout. Incase users like this, will release as an addon. 

[Image: mobile_detail-alt.png]

RE: Zombie CSS - Tom Sedláček - 2024-06-06

(2024-06-06, 08:14 AM)M0RPH3US Wrote: Need feedback with an alternative mobile details layout. Incase users like this, will release as an addon. 

Definitely better than the before...  Ok-hand

Wouldn't it be possible to use the movie image/poster as the entire background?

E: I just tried this theme on a tablet and in landscape mode it would be perfect to make it look like it does on a PC.

[Image: 5dDSQ4s.jpeg]
Anyway thanks ! One of the best themes I've ever tried ! Good luck.

RE: Zombie CSS - Ted Hinklater - 2024-06-06

Quote:Definitely better than the before...  Ok-hand

E: I just tried this theme on a tablet and in landscape mode it would be perfect to make it look like it does on a PC.

Try this

Code:
/* --- Full backdrop on mobile --- */
  .layout-mobile .itemBackdrop {
    display: block;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-position: 50%;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
    height: 100vh !important;
    position: fixed !important;
    margin-top: 0rem;
    width: 100%;
}

RE: Zombie CSS - SethBacon - 2024-06-06

Gorgeous theme! Cheers for the Featured/spotlight shoutout. Have you gotten it running on 10.9.x? I fear upgrading till the dust settles.

RE: Zombie CSS - M0RPH3US - 2024-06-06

(2024-06-06, 01:15 PM)Tom Sedláček Wrote:
(2024-06-06, 08:14 AM)M0RPH3US Wrote: Need feedback with an alternative mobile details layout. Incase users like this, will release as an addon. 

I do not have a tablet to test, but I should have a test version out in a few days. 

Meanwhile, the alt layout is live on GitHub. 

Have fun. Cheers. ✌️

(2024-06-06, 04:55 PM)SethBacon Wrote: Gorgeous theme! Cheers for the Featured/spotlight shoutout. Have you gotten it running on 10.9.x? I fear upgrading till the dust settles.

I am running 10.9.3. Same here waiting for the db bug to be squashed.

RE: Zombie CSS - M0RPH3US - 2024-06-07

(2024-06-06, 01:15 PM)Tom Sedláček Wrote:

Tweaked a bit for the tablet layout. I don't have device to test. Would be happy if you are willing to do so. 

[Image: Screenshot_2024-06-07-17-59-15.png]

RE: Zombie CSS - 10.9.x compatible - User 10100 - 2024-06-07

I really dig the look but tags aren't visible and tag search doesn't work. Tag support was a great feature in 10.9.2