Jellyfin Forum
10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: Themes & Styles (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-themes-styles)
+--- Thread: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme (/t-10-9-jamfin-a-glassmorphism-theme)

Pages: 1 2

10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Jam - 2024-06-08

[Image: logo.png]
[Image: badge]
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/JamsRepos/Jamfin
ℹ️ Welcome
This project brings a modern, sleek glassmorphism design to Jellyfin, enhancing your media server's aesthetics. The theme is designed to be modular and compact, allowing server owners to easily customize their Jellyfin experience.
🧩 Modules
You can find our plug-and-play modules in the modules folder. Each module's folder contains an explanation of its purpose and detailed instructions on how to use it.
🔌 Installation
The following line includes the base theme as well as all our optional modules. This is what our screenshots are based off.
Code:
@import url("https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/JamsRepos/Jamfin@latest/theme/complete.css");
If you just want the theme without all our modules integrated, simply copy this line instead. Feel free to add the modules separately.
Code:
@import url("https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/JamsRepos/Jamfin@latest/theme/base.css");
📷 Screenshots
[Image: home.jpg]
[Image: details.jpg]
[Image: library.jpg]
[Image: admin.jpg]
🙏 Special Thanks
Special thanks to Scyfin for design inspiration.

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Iskelderon - 2024-06-09

I had to darken the background image, since it just showed up with only the blur and hence made the white text unreadable on bright image sections, but otherwise it's great.

Code:
.layout-desktop .backdropImage  {
  filter: brightness(75%)  blur(8px);
}

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Jam - 2024-06-09

(2024-06-09, 01:01 PM)Iskelderon Wrote: I had to darken the background image, since it just showed up with only the blur and hence made the white text unreadable on bright image sections, but otherwise it's great.

Code:
.layout-desktop .backdropImage  {
  filter: brightness(75%)  blur(8px);
}

Are you referring to the admin panel tiles? If so, I’ll do a combination between darkening and adding some text shadow so it doesn’t completely wash out the effect. I’ll take a look tomorrow.

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Iskelderon - 2024-06-10

(2024-06-09, 09:46 PM)Jam Wrote: Are you referring to the admin panel tiles? If so, I’ll do a combination between darkening and adding some text shadow so it doesn’t completely wash out the effect. I’ll take a look tomorrow.

No, on my end (Chrome 125.0.6422.142 on 64-bit Windows) the background image was only blurred, but no gradient whatsoever. And if the background image now had white sections, this meant white text in that spot wouldn't be readable.

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Jam - 2024-06-10

(2024-06-10, 10:28 AM)Iskelderon Wrote:
(2024-06-09, 09:46 PM)Jam Wrote: Are you referring to the admin panel tiles? If so, I’ll do a combination between darkening and adding some text shadow so it doesn’t completely wash out the effect. I’ll take a look tomorrow.

No, on my end (Chrome 125.0.6422.142 on 64-bit Windows) the background image was only blurred, but no gradient whatsoever. And if the background image now had white sections, this meant white text in that spot wouldn't be readable.

Hm, not sure! I just downloaded Chrome and tried the version you're on and it's working fine for me on the latest version of the theme. Either way, glad you've got around your issue.

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - nibbles - 2024-06-10

The only request I have is the ability to hide the sidebar, on desktop I don't mind it, on my TV it's annoying lol

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Jam - 2024-06-10

(2024-06-10, 08:39 PM)nibbles Wrote: The only request I have is the ability to hide the sidebar, on desktop I don't mind it, on my TV it's annoying lol

Ah! I don't have a TV that supports the jellyfin-web, I use the Android TV app. Could you make a GitHub issue with what is happening and then i'll try and sort something out for you.

EDIT: Make sure that your layout is set to TV in your user settings, your TV might be picking up the desktop layout. The menu does not exist on the TV layout.

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - nibbles - 2024-06-11

(2024-06-10, 10:27 PM)Jam Wrote:
(2024-06-10, 08:39 PM)nibbles Wrote: The only request I have is the ability to hide the sidebar, on desktop I don't mind it, on my TV it's annoying lol

Ah! I don't have a TV that supports the jellyfin-web, I use the Android TV app. Could you make a GitHub issue with what is happening and then i'll try and sort something out for you.

EDIT: Make sure that your layout is set to TV in your user settings, your TV might be picking up the desktop layout. The menu does not exist on the TV layout.

Oh no no I don't have an Android TV, just my desktop attached to a TV. And due to scaling and a few other things, it makes JF just look a bit funny compared to on desktop. But I'll make a github issue for it Smiling-face

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - wiormax - 2024-06-14

thanks a lot until now working perfect at my side

best regards

RE: 10.9 | Jamfin - A Glassmorphism Theme - Jam - 2024-06-29

(2024-06-11, 12:36 PM)nibbles Wrote:
(2024-06-10, 10:27 PM)Jam Wrote:

Oh no no I don't have an Android TV, just my desktop attached to a TV. And due to scaling and a few other things, it makes JF just look a bit funny compared to on desktop. But I'll make a github issue for it Smiling-face

I've now gone ahead and made the static sidebar into a module. You should now be able to get the functionality you were asking for.