Jellyfin Forum
Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-support)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season (/t-seasons-added-in-some-animation-series-without-having-that-season)

Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - Rubén Navarro López - 2024-07-08

Hello

I don't know since when is happening this, but I just saw that in some series, appears the season that I don't have it blank.

For example, I have family guy season 1-15 and season 22, but the seasons 16-21 appears blank (also specials).

Maybe I have an option turn on, but I don't really know...

Someone knows how to fix this? I tried to change tvdb to imdb but same issue (also, deleted the .nfo and reescan the library)

Regards!

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - TheDreadPirate - 2024-07-08

Do you have the TVDB plugin installed?  TVDB has a "missing episode fetcher" in the library settings that, I think, was added recently.

You have to disable it in the library settings.  Then you have to rescan and replace all metadata.  BUT, a lot of people had to recreate the library.

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - Rubén Navarro López - 2024-07-08

I had it disable Confused-face

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - TheDreadPirate - 2024-07-08

Do you have an external media manager that makes NFOs?

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - theguymadmax - 2024-07-08

This is a confirmed bug by the developer. Workaround so far has been to remove your library and re-add it without selecting "missing episode fetcher" in your library options.

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - Rubén Navarro López - 2024-07-08

do you know if it will be fixed in the future? For me is not that big deal as creating a new library and having to rename some specific media again.

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - theguymadmax - 2024-07-08

One of the devs just added a pull request with a fix. I tested it on my system and it resolves the issue. So whenever ever the next bug fix gets released.

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - Rubén Navarro López - 2024-07-10

So this is supposed to be fixed in the 10.9.8 update?

RE: Seasons added in some animation series without having that season - Efficient_Good_5784 - 2024-07-10

(2024-07-10, 12:29 PM)Rubén Navarro López Wrote: So this is supposed to be fixed in the 10.9.8 update?
At this time, the pull request mentioned above has not yet been merged, so no guarantees it will be ready for 10.9.8. Hopefully it will be soon. But yes, the fix for this will eventually come.