65OLED854/12 generate this in the log

[2019-11-29 20:15:06.174 +01:00] [INF] ExecuteQueuedTasks
[2019-11-29 20:15:10.244 +01:00] [INF] DLNA Session created for "65OLED854/12" - "Philips TV DMR"
[2019-11-29 20:15:11.263 +01:00] [ERR] HTTP request failed with message: "<html><body><h1>404 Not Found</h1></body></html>"
[2019-11-29 20:15:11.273 +01:00] [ERR] Error updating device info for "65OLED854/12"
MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Not Found
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.EnsureSuccessStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response, HttpRequestOptions options)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, HttpMethod httpMethod)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, HttpMethod httpMethod)
   at Emby.Dlna.PlayTo.SsdpHttpClient.GetDataAsync(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Emby.Dlna.PlayTo.Device.GetAVProtocolAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Emby.Dlna.PlayTo.Device.TimerCallback(Object sender)

And the TVs built in media browser just spins when I try to connect to Jelly.
Running 10.4.1 as service on Windows

Any idea’s?

Brgs,

And
Settings/Device/DLNA is not working after this. Nothing happen clicking that menu.

Hi, again, here I am talking to my self. Such a dumb post this was as I didn’t google the error first. The git-pages has this reported as 10.4.1 bug. I’ll try out 10.4.2 right away.

KUDOS to all the people putting their hart into this project, you’re a bunch of heroes!

Brgs,

1 Like

No worries! I’m glad we caught the problem and had an update for you :slight_smile:

Hi,

Talking to one self is a blast, you always get so good answers! :smiley:

Upgraded to 10.4.2 but now Jellyfin as DLNA doesn’t show up at all.
And to my, a bit limited, understanding reading through the github issues I see this probably going to fixed in next release.

I have other means to play media on the all new shiny and ridiculously bright OLED TV (got to brag a little, but picture quality is mind blowing!) which got Chromecast built in. Using the app on the phone and specifying the TV as Chromecast target works perfectly.

Just so curious how the built in media player is going to behave and look accessing Jellyfin through DLNA.

Just a note, not DLNA related I beleive: I’ve also installed the Jellyfin Android TV app but it has some problem with aspect-ratio, looks like 4:3 media stretched to 16:9.

@iorx I know the aspect-ratio part is already listed as a bug (jellyfin-androidtv/#152). You can try the setting to use VLC as the player.

For DLNA, there are definitely more fixes that have to be made…