I recently installed version 10.6.3 of Jellyfin on Windows 10, and I was very pleased with its capabilities, but I really needed some way to extract a listing (preferably in CSV format) of all the media files in the library. I finally figured out that the “Reports” plugin, once I discovered and installed the latest version, did exactly what I needed.
Well, almost. One issue I ran into immediately was that the CSV export uses semicolon (";") as the column separator character, but unfortunately the individual tags in the Genres column for Movies are also separated with semicolons, and there can be a variable number of those tags, so that throws off all the subsequent columns. So either the export needs to use a less-common separator character, or provide an option to choose something else.
The other thing I’d like to suggest/request is the addition of a couple important video-related values - the Aspect Ratio, and the Frame Rate. Bitrate and Profile would be really nice, too, but in my opinion secondary to Aspect Ratio and Frame Rate. The reason I would like these in the report is that I’ve collected videos over a long period of time, using different transcoding methods, so having those video characteristics helps me figure out no only what I’ve got, but some idea of the quality.
Anyway, I hope someone involved in the development of the Report plugin sees this, and takes it into consideration for future enhancement. Thanks!