Help request for a project - Set up a fully featured Jellyfin Server + Ombi + jfa-go on Raspberry Pi

Hi,

I am already using Jellyfin on Raspberry Pi for my personal use and for friends. It works great. But I’m looking to improve the experience and I don’t really know where to start. I spent hours making tests but I think I should start all over and ask for tips to start.

My goal is to have a server, entirely hosted on my Raspberry Pi 4, that would propose the following services:

I would want all these services to be hosted in subpaths ([mydnsname]/jellyfin ; [mydnsname]/ombi ; [mydnsname]/accounts …). All that would be installed directly on the Pi, no docker.

I would want all that to be secured by HTTPS. I already own a dynamic dns domain.

All these things would be hosted on a Raspberry Pi 4 on DietPi (much better for usage as a server with no display than Raspbian, but works the same)

The last 2 days, I went through a lot of forums to find out how I could achieve this. The first option that I found was Nginx as a reverse proxy. I’ve set up Nginx Proxy Manager on Docker (because NPM only supports docker) to try to set up my proxy with the services as subdomains and SSL. The problem is that it is all one huge mess, with layers and layers of problems that make it extremely difficult for a newbie. I ran into so much problem that I think I would better ask if there is completely other ways to achieve this.

So I would like to ask here what you think about this project, what would be the most efficient ways ? Should I continue trying with Nginx as a reverse proxy ? In that case, could someone help me to set it up ? The official Jellyfin docs are not helping a lot as it’s very messy and not understandable by begginers Nginx | Documentation - Jellyfin Project . Or should I try a completely different ways ? Where could I search for this ? I’ve heard about Caddy and Traeffic, could it be useful ? Where should I begin ?

Thanks for having read my post, any answer is welcome. I wish you a great day.