Latest Movies and TV Shows issue

Version: 10.6.4
Docker Install

Hello, I have an issue with my latest Movies and Latest TV Shows section on the home screen in Jellyfin, I would like the ability to see shows that have recently been scanned in or have had new episodes scanned in, but currently, it will not change and just keeps the same shows.

Here is a screenshot of the order of shows on my home screen under “Latest TV Shows” I have scanned in multiple items since but this still remains the same.

The first show, Married… with Children shows an added date of 9/15/2020:

I added a new show today, Somebody Feed Phil and it shows todays date of 11/2/20

I am not sure if I am not understanding the point of this section correctly, but is there any way to make it so shows that have recently had media scanned in to appear first on my home page somehow?

By default, Jellyfin lists media there with the newest file modification date. This can be changed to the date it was scanned in by going to the Admin Dashboard, Libraries, select the “Display” tab at the top of the page, and change the dropdown box.

Thank you for your reply, I have tried both and the media does not change :confused:

I too also have this issue but my Movies update fine but TV Shows will not update at all i have also changed the same setting with no change.