Live TV Having Issues

I’ve noticed that anytime I manually update my library and/or epg the dashboard shows, “Stopping” but it never actually finishes the job, so I have to restart the docker in portainer. A restart button would be nice, but more importantly, I have no idea why it’s hanging up.

Secondly, I use xteve to manage my m3u/epg now, but when I first setup the live tv section I used public url’s. Channels showed up as expected. Now, I want to delete all that crap and use my new iptv provider. I assume the LIVE TV section is updated once the “Refresh Channels” task is completed, but I’m new to this, so I could be wrong. Anytime I click that button it processes things in about 2 seconds and nothing is updated. Portainer logs show the following

[17:57:11] [INF] [TVHclient] HTSConnectionAsync.open: IPEndPoint = ‘127.0.0.1:9982’; AddressFamily = ‘InterNetwork’

[17:57:11] [ERR] [TVHclient] HTSConnectionAsync.open: caught exception

System.Net.Internals.SocketExceptionFactory+ExtendedSocketException (111): Connection refused 127.0.0.1:9982

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)

at TVHeadEnd.HTSP.HTSConnectionAsync.open(String hostname, Int32 port)

[17:57:13] [INF] [TVHclient] HTSConnectionAsync.open: IPEndPoint = ‘127.0.0.1:9982’; AddressFamily = ‘InterNetwork’

[17:57:13] [ERR] [TVHclient] HTSConnectionAsync.open: caught exception

System.Net.Internals.SocketExceptionFactory+ExtendedSocketException (111): Connection refused 127.0.0.1:9982

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)

at TVHeadEnd.HTSP.HTSConnectionAsync.open(String hostname, Int32 port)

Do I need to install Headend in order to make things work or could the issue be something else? I was hoping I could just enter the m3u and epg, then JF would automatically populate everything for me.