Jellyfin Forum
Can't find a way to work Jellyfin via WD Cloud Ex2 Ultra - Printable Version

+- Jellyfin Forum (https://forum.jellyfin.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-off-topic)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.jellyfin.org/f-general-discussion)
+--- Thread: Can't find a way to work Jellyfin via WD Cloud Ex2 Ultra (/t-can-t-find-a-way-to-work-jellyfin-via-wd-cloud-ex2-ultra)

Can't find a way to work Jellyfin via WD Cloud Ex2 Ultra - Enyenism Visuals - 2024-09-15

I have WD Cloud ex2 and docker installed on NAS. Here is my container setup inside docker:

Name: Jellyfin
Image: jellyfin/jellyfin
Manual network port: host 8096 container 8096
Volume mapping:

container: /config host: /z/jelly/config
container: /cache host: /z/jelly/cache
container: /media host: /z/jelly/media

(I dont know if this container and host are correct since im using windows 11 / ryzen 7 5700x / rx 6600 XT and the WD NAS is mapped as "Z:/" )
restart policy: unless stopped

Once I deploy the container, the message in the log is: /jellyfin/jellyfin: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: ELF load command address/offset not page-aligned
/jellyfin/jellyfin: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: ELF load command address/offset not page-aligned

I dont know what's wrong with my setup. Im new with jellyfin and I cant find any solution for this.

RE: Can't find a way to work Jellyfin via WD Cloud Ex2 Ultra - TheDreadPirate - 2024-09-15

This is almost certainly an issue with WD's cloud OS or whatever they call it. The libraries provided by the OS that docker/jellyfin depends on probably use different paging sizes.

If you have command line access to your NAS, run this command.

Code:
getconf PAGESIZE

It may be 2048 instead of 4096.

RE: Can't find a way to work Jellyfin via WD Cloud Ex2 Ultra - Enyenism Visuals - 2024-09-15

(2024-09-15, 04:45 PM)TheDreadPirate Wrote:
This is almost certainly an issue with WD's cloud OS or whatever they call it.  The libraries provided by the OS that docker/jellyfin depends on probably use different paging sizes.

If you have command line access to your NAS, run this command.

Code:
getconf PAGESIZE

It may be 2048 instead of 4096.

Hey. I tried running it via docker compose.

version: '3.3'
services:
  jellyfin:
    image: jellyfin/jellyfin
    container_name: jellyfin
    network_mode: "host"
    volumes:
      - /mnt/HD/HD_a2/jelly/config:/config
      - /mnt/HD/HD_a2/jelly/cache:/cache
      - /mnt/HD/HD_a2/jelly/media:/media
    restart: unless-stopped

But still same error:  "/jellyfin/jellyfin: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: ELF load command address/offset not page-aligned"

RE: Can't find a way to work Jellyfin via WD Cloud Ex2 Ultra - TheDreadPirate - 2024-09-15

I understand. But your NAS OS may not be compatible. Run the command I specified in my last post so we can figure out if it is. Does WD even let you run commands directly on the command line?