Docker and DNLA

Hello,

I pulled the latest docker version of jellyfin and after a lot of messing around got it to run.

I start it like this: docker run --rm -d --user 500:504 --name=jellyfin --net=host -v /store1/jellyfindocker/config:/config -v /store1/jellyfindocker/cache:/cache -v /store1/media/ -v /etc/pki/tls/certs:/certs jellyfin/jellyfin

I enabled DLNA in the advanced settings but I simple do not see jellyfin on my vlc client. I do see other devices but jellyfin is not showing up. running tcpdump -Aq udp port 1900 does not show any traffic from the jellyfin server ip.

The only thing I could find was to use the -net=host but I am all ready doing that. I have read issuies with jellyfin refusing to play after exiting the client but I do not even that that far.

I use my vlc client on the same subnet as jellyfin. VLC sees my minidlnad on a VM on the same host with only ip address higher.

There are no iptable rules for the internal network. (and yes policy is allowed)

I should see something via tcpdump right?

The webinterface tell me I have jellyfin 10.2.2

Any suggestions?

No one out there with any suggestions? Jellyfin DLNA (yes I know I made a mistake in the name) is not showing up at all.

Sorry for the delay. Let me ask around.