Rclone onedrive

hello i just used rclone to mount the onedrive on windows server 2019 and it shows mounted succesfully on my windows explorer.
but on the jellyfin when i want to add a library it doesn’t recognize my drive. any ideas guys?

the command i used to rclone is this
rclone mount --allow-non-empty --allow-other --allow-root --vfs-cache-mode writes OneDrive:Jellyfin b:
The service rclone has been started.

Same issue on Centos7(gcp), annoying

Do you have Jellyfin installed in the basic/tray app mode, or as a service? It might be a permissions issue.

This is likely a permissions issue, but it would be best to open a new thread if it’s Google and CentOS, rather than Windows and OneDrive.

thank you for your reply. i’m running on windows server and running jellyfin as a service.
using onedrive
how can i change the permission?

best

i checked the permission and this is the screenshot . i can’t change the permission as well.

Remove the OneDrive connection, then re-establish it with a different drive letter.

Drives A: and B: have special significance within the operating system as floppy drives (even if you don’t have any), and using those drive letters for anything else will always lead to weird problems.

Do what @Cognicom suggests, and are you sure you can’t enable “Everyone” access?

If not, in the Windows Services list, you’ll probably need to change the Jellyfin service from “Network User” to “Local System”.

thank you for your reply
as you said i used this command
replace b with f

\rclone-v1.51.0-windows-amd64>rclone mount --allow-non-empty --allow-other --allow-root --vfs-cache-mode writes OneDrive:Jellyfin f:

f

still no luck!
on jellyfin library on the list of drives . it doesn’t show the F drive

best

i did and restart the service. still no luck. doesn’t recognize.

i installed the winfsp software. and create a drive with command
\memfs64\share

it does create the drive z: as i assigned . and on jellyfin i can see the z: drive letter and add it to library.
but i have no idea what is it. and how is related to my onedrive.
because my onedrive is 5TB . not 4TB as it shows .
z

best