I just wanted to note that nearly all of the suggestions are movies I’ve already watched. Blue Checkmarks fill the entire row in many cases.
For example, "Because you Watched Pirates: On Stranger Tides:
- Prince of Persia [Watched]
- POTC: World’s End [Watched]
- POTC: Dead Man’s Chest [Watched]
- POTC: Curse of The Black Pearl [Watched]
- POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales [Watched]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi [Watched}
- Black Panther [Watched].
Nearly all of my suggestions have at least half of them being movies I’ve already watched. I feel like if I’ve already watched a movie, recommending a bunch of others I’ve already watched based off that one is a bit of recursive.
All-in all, I’m really liking Jellyfin so far, and I realize it’s still pretty young, but I wanted to point this out in case nobody else has noticed this.