Only a "Jellyfin logo" in Jellyfin Web

Hi,

I have a problem with the loading of my jellyfin in web I fall only on the logo when I load the page.
I have reverse-proxy and a domain in SSL .
I use docker for my jellyfin.
I have other server that works very well with my reverse proxy with ssl wilcard.
Does anyone have an idea of the problem?
Thanks in advance.

here are my logs:

[00:31:32] [ERR] [10] Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost: Error processing request: The operation was canceled. URL: https://EXAMPLE.com/web/bundle.js?v=5

[00:33:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: IntervalTrigger fired for task: Organize new media files

[00:33:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Queueing task OrganizerScheduledTask

[00:33:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Executing Organize new media files

[00:33:17] [INF] [11] Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.TvFolderOrganizer: Folder /data/tvshows/Anime/One Piece (New World) is not eligible for auto-organize because it is also part of an Emby library

[00:33:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Organize new media files Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

[00:33:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

[00:38:17] [INF] [10] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: IntervalTrigger fired for task: Organize new media files

[00:38:17] [INF] [10] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Queueing task OrganizerScheduledTask

[00:38:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Executing Organize new media files

[00:38:17] [INF] [11] Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.TvFolderOrganizer: Folder /data/tvshows/Anime/One Piece (New World) is not eligible for auto-organize because it is also part of an Emby library

[00:38:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Organize new media files Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

[00:38:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

[00:43:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: IntervalTrigger fired for task: Organize new media files

[00:43:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Queueing task OrganizerScheduledTask

[00:43:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Executing Organize new media files

[00:43:17] [INF] [11] Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.TvFolderOrganizer: Folder /data/tvshows/Anime/One Piece (New World) is not eligible for auto-organize because it is also part of an Emby library

[00:43:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: Organize new media files Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

[00:43:17] [INF] [11] Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

[00:44:49] [ERR] [30] Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost: Error processing request: The operation was canceled. URL: https://EXAMPLE.com/web/bundle.js?v=5

Does it work if you access the IP address of the container directly? I don’t use Docker really, so I’m unsure of the terminology.

Instead of server logs, you might need to try the browser console/dev tools to see if there’s an error there. Depending on the error, they may be something in our Reverse Proxy guides that could help: https://jellyfin.org/docs/general/networking/index.html#running-jellyfin-behind-a-reverse-proxy

I also edited your post to take out the domain name.

Thank for your answer.

Yes my docker jellyfin work with the Lan IP address.

Okay let me try to see the browser console tools.
i will also try to recreat my jellyfin contnair image.