unRAID Docker - 'cache' path?

Hi there. First post here :slight_smile:

I’m new to unRAID, and new to Jellyfin. I played with Plex and i didn’t like the UI too much. I played with Emby, and i like it. But i like FOSS, so i thought i’d play with the newly discovered Jellyfin.

There’s 3 Dockers in the unRAID Community Apps and one is the ‘official’ one. I was going to install it but noticed it asks for a cache directory and i didn’t know what to select, so i am mucking around with 'LinuxServer’s version of the Docker. I’d rather use the official though.

Is there any suggestion for the cache path? Is it even needed as an option? Perhaps just hardcode it like the LinuxServer version or provide a suggested path - most people would want to use their SSDs if they have them for the cache - but this would usually be managed by the unRAID OS. A lot of people might put their cache in the wrong place (i.e. not on their system-defined cache SSD drive/s).

Thank you for forking Emby. I’d love to see a roadmap for this software, and maybe consider a Kickstarter or IndieGoGo for specific goals?

The cache path should fill out itself once you run the container.